Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Menu Plan August 15-31

When I do my meal planning, I only plan dinners.  Usually breakfast is just cereal or bagels, waffles or fruit, etc.  I add those things along with lunch staples (or we have leftovers for lunch) to my shopping list, but I don't technically plan for them.

8/15-Chicken Scampi
8/16-Beef and Noodles in Gravy over Mashed Potatoes with a veggie
8/17-Hobo Casserole in Crock Pot
8/18-
8/19-Leftovers (lunch with grandparents)
8/20-Tater Tot Casserole in Crock Pot
8/21-Ham, potatoes, veggie
8/22-Grilled Ham-n-cheese with Tomato Soup
8/23-Fast Casserole
8/24-Out to Eat
8/25-
8/26-Picnic Lunch-Leftovers for Dinner
8/27-Spaghetti
8/28-Roast Chicken
8/29-Chicken with white sauce and broccoli over pasta
8/30-Meatloaf in crock pot, potatoes, veggie
8/31-Leftovers

The days that are left blank are the days that we will be in PA.  For now, we are travelling to go to church and if there is something else going on in our extended family (like our nephew's first birthday party this weekend) we stay with Dan's mom for the weekend.  It really isn't ideal but it is the only choice we have until we can afford to move closer to family and church family.  Also, we are planning on going out to eat on the 24th because we have our ultrasound that day and it's a tradition to go out to eat to celebrate.  Hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to get out and get my shopping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment