Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Am Spoiled!

Each and every day I am blessed, and yet days like today just make it seem so obvious!  The weather is gorgeous, the spring/winter clothing swap is completed and my house is in relative organization, school is over for the day...It's fantastic!  We have been spending a lot of time outside with equals longer, more peaceful sleep at night for the little ones.  The weather has been mild enough that I have been leaving the back door open and the kids can come and go as they please once school is done.  They are enjoying it immensely (and I am, too!).  I wish I had pictures to show of all the kids in cute little caps when we were going for a walk today-unfortunately, the camera's broken, so pictures will have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment