Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today

...Emma is sick.  She either has a virus or a reaction to her 4 month vaccines.  We are trying to get her fever down, but she does NOT like medicine (and the medicine is making her tummy hurt).

...We are going to look at another little car for Dan to drive to work.

...We are in desperate need of groceries, so I'll have to break down and go shopping.

...I am in awe of how quickly my children grow up.  Is there enough time to tell them I Love You enough?  Enough time to teach them all they need to know before they go out into the world?  I would love to hold them longer and yet they won't slow down!

...I am finally getting excited about Christmas.  I am infinitely excited that it is on a Sunday this year and we will be able to spend it in church!

...I am dreading calling our pastor to tell him that we won't be in church again tomorrow.  We haven't been there in a month because of vehicle trouble (we only had one running and Dan had to get to work) and now we are going to have to stay home and take care of sickies tomorrow.  I'm thankful that we have Wednesday night services that we can go to, as well.

...I feel oh-so-Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment